In the broad range of topics the Condensed Matter provides, our investigation group is mainly localized in magnetism topics like bulk as well as nanoparticles characteristics. Sometimes the approximation is from magnetostatics until aspects it involves dynamic magnetism. In the Statistical Physics area is going into detail about phase transitions treatment to simulations in Edwards-Anderson systems, that could be a connection with magnetism aspects described in the last paragraph. On the other side, it is working highly in percolation of sites and bond as well as monomers (K-meros, K=2) based on computational simulations and analogue technique. Recently, it is has been incorporated information theory techniques it has afforded to make an incursion in Interdisciplines as econophysics and Medical Physics.
- Middle Field Theory: applications to the study of cold atoms dynamic.
- Information theory in critical processes: magnetic phases, econonophysics, biophysics.
- Discreet percolation of sites, connections and mixed: of monomers K-meros.
- Hamiltonian of Ising and Edwards-Anderson model: of ferromagnetism to the piece of glass of spin.
- Density functional theory: applications to the calculus of electronic structure.
- Dynamic of magnetic systems. Properties of systems with magnetic nanoparticles and its possible applications.
|Dr. Eduardo Cisternas|
|Dr. Pablo Díaz|
|Dr. Eugenio Vogel|