The line of Photonic and Remote Sensing is oriented in adapt optic vanguard knowledge by means of design, development and techniques application of diffractive optic and polarization, as well as quantum optic to develop advance applications oriented to characterization of agro-industrial and fruit-growing products interest of the region and nation, providing instrumentation to facilitate agriculture and fruit-growing production process control, that allow to proceed to a precision agriculture. In remote sensing, the study area is related with the monitoring of natural resources and environmental changes analyzed from data provided by field and laboratory radiometry (by means of Spectro-radiometry) and images digital processing by satellite.
- Fundamental and applied investigation in optic polarization areas and diffractive optic.
- Instrumentation development to the agricultural products and seeds characterization, based in high precision laser spectroscopy.
- Agricultural products and seeds characterization based mainly in optoelectronic techniques.
- Algorithms Development that allow estimate by satellite biophysics variables that characterize different flight covers.
- Generate images applications by satellite in the tracing of natural resources.
- Monitoring by satellite phenomena cataloged such as natural disasters.
|Mg. Patricio Acevedo|
|Dr. Robert Guzmán|
|Dr. Juan Carlos Parra|
|Dra. Antonieta Silva|
|Dr. Fabián Torres|
|Dr. Asticio Vargas|
|Dr. Miguel Ángel Solís|